Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamoebas

kamoebas

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 1   Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:34 pm

It was a very busy morning in Tokyo. Togashi got up. It was a bad day, as usual. He got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, and watched TV. Togashi got in his car and drove to work. There was a big traffic jam. Togashi banged his head on the steering wheel. Togashi was in the parking lot. All the parking spaces had been taken but the one reserved for him. But some guy parked there and Togashi's car crashed into his. The man got out, "Look what you did to my car!". Togashi responded, "You parked in my parking space.". The guy was 8 ft. tall and had big muscles. "I don't see your name on it!". Togashi didn't want mess with this guy. He still responded, "Actually, it does." The thug looks at the sign that has his name on it. He rips off the sign and says, "Not anymore." "That is because you..." Togashi couldn't finish his sentance cause the thug had grabbed out of his car and punched Togashi.

Chapter 2 is coming soon...
Back to top Go down

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1