Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Giants

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

War of the Giants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm

The Host knew he was outmatched so he called Ganime and Gezora over he roared "Ganime you take Anguirus,Gezora you take Baragon,and I will take the leader of the clan Varan and Kamaboes you distract Space Goji.
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:56 am

biollante x take down the turtle i will take down ebriah
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:43 pm

Ebirah Swam through Trenches,parts of the Earth where Space Goji couldn't reach him trying to get to Sydney in time,finally Ebirah made it with SG behind him,contacting Zilla and Krystalak Ebirah screeched "Guys we need you in Tokyo Varan and SG are attacking"Zilla ROARED "YES,FINALLY REVENGE"Ebirah said "you go on I need to get a chip off my shoulder".
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:27 am

The trio roared in unison, and stood together. The monsters efforts to damage them were unmatched, as Baragona nd Angurius were channeling their energy into Varan, and he brought up the Spirit Shield. Once he had absorbed enough energy, he unleashed a blast of energy at the 3 monsters, destroying Ganimes and Gezora.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:53 pm

The host knew that the captain always goes down with his ship if here died here Ebirah,Zilla and Krystalak would finish them off so he charged at Varan stopping quickly to see BioX Chucked Kameboes at Anguirus when Anguirus wasen't expecting it and knocked Anguirus down but not out.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:39 pm

biollante x picked up kamobos and bit his necck off spacegodzilla flew back to tokyo whith a new allly mechagiagan and gigan showa
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:55 pm

The trio roared, and started channeling energy into the Earth. The enemy was growing in number, and they needed reinforcements.

----
Mt Fuji
----

3 Golden Heads were hidden in a cave of crystal. They started to stir, and a monster awoke. It lifted it's heads above the ground, cackled, and sunk back in.

----
Lake Akaida
----

A coccon floated above the surface of the lake. It cracked open. A great insect crawled out, and basked it's wings in the moonlight. As its wings hardened, they flapped, and sticky liquid flew off of them into the lake.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:06 pm

spacegodzilla called for godzilla 90s godzilla mk destroyah the foursome arived at lake akadia they will kill the moth
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Mothra flew from the coccon, and flew off, evading the assault. The 5 Guardians flew to the summit of Mt Fuji, and were engulfed in a volcanic eruption, but were'nt dead. They would plan for an attack.....
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Krystalak ran for the Lake,with Ebirah and Zilla the Host ran there a different way,

Krystalak had noticed that Space goji was there and charged roaring saying"TIME FOR ROUND TWO!"and rammed Spacegoji into GMK Goji.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:08 pm

spacegodzila chucked krstalak into the lake then biollante x sparyed acid into the lake killing everything in its path
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:03 pm

The Earth shook. and in one fell swoop, the Great Guardians emurged out of the lake. Baragon dug into Biollante X, and King Ghidorah assaulted SpaceGodzilla with a barrage of Gravity beams.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:15 pm

space godzilla trapped the dragon in a crystal prison and biollante x spat blood out of her mouuth she had died
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Angurius concentrated his Sonic Roar onto the Crystal Dome, releasing King Ghidorah from his prison. He roared, and fired his Gravity Beams at Monster X. Mothra circled around SpaceGodzilla, and fired her Stingers at him. But SpaceGodzilla couldn't fight back with Varan's Sonic Waves interfiring with his telekenetic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:34 am

"aww,crap"Ebirah thought..."we may need to team up with a Earth Defender for this one....","Zilla think you can do this?"..."WHAT?!?!"replied Zilla"I wanna battle these enemies,this may be my only chance to show them that I have power and not just a easy beat down"*scilence*Ebirah spoke up"I don't think wanna...LOOK AT KG do you wanna die man!""Fine where do I go?"replied Zilla"Skull Island"replied Ebirah
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:36 am

spacegodzilla and his army headed for skull island
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:57 am

"Zilla,we've come with you",Zilla looked back and seen Ebirah and Host right behind him,"What are you guys doing here?" said Zilla,"We came to help you see,Space Goji are on there way to Skull Island"replied Host"Then what about Varan,Anguirus and KG?"asked Zilla"well there is two options on what they probally done,1.Still there,2.Are on there way to SI to warn him lets hurry."replied Ebirah"Okay,but where is skull isla---"I heard a cruise ship is going there for a Movie..."Interupted Ebirah"TOO NY"shouted Zilla.
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:56 pm

The Great Guardians got bored, so they went to Bikini Atoll to Sun Bathe.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 pm

"Yay,the ship hasen't left yet"Shouted Zilla"well,since we have time,Zilla,I heard that,that Komodithrax came back,because of that shaman whats wth you and her?"asked Ebirah"*sniff**sniff*I don't wanna talk about it much,but ever since Komo*sniff*heard that I lost to that JERK Godzilla Ratnose she ask him to marry her...""AND HE SAID YES!"Whinned Zilla"Oh,Ouch sorry man well this will not be good when you actully fight Godzilla.
Back to top Go down
kamoebas

kamoebas

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:15 am

I'll join as Titanosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Can I join as Monster X?
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 am

Yea, and Zilla and others made it to Skull Island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Giants   War of the Giants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Giants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightspeed Forums :: Off Topic :: RPGs-
Jump to: