Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamoebas

kamoebas

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 2   Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Togashi had ice put on his eye. It was so sore. He would have to forget it. He started getting to work. He was at his desk for 3 long hours. He couldn't stand this. He wanted to get fired. He threw down the computer. He had a confrontion with his boss. His boss started the conversation. "Now Togashi, you're usually a great employee but now... What is the meaning of this?" Togashi responded, "I want to get a new job. I just don't like this job. Is that okay? I just had a bad day." His boss looked at him and said, "I was about to promote you but since you quit I guess I will have to give it to my second best employee." Togashi went out of the building. He got in his car and went looking for a job.
Back to top Go down

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1