Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kamoebas

kamoebas

Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:00 am

Lightspeed wrote:
he might....maybe instead of this being a Monster competition it could be a Monster maker...
I like that idea. That way, nobody gets mad if their monster doesn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:26 pm

kamoebas wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:
he might....maybe instead of this being a Monster competition it could be a Monster maker...

Yeah, but a contest is much more thrilling! You get the motivation to win something.
Back to top Go down
http://artforum.forumotion.com/index.htm
kamoebas

kamoebas

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

Yeah, but a contest is much more thrilling! You get the motivation to win something.
But you can get really mad if you don't win. It should be just a Kaiju Maker. I think it is fun enough.
Back to top Go down
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:57 pm

kamoebas wrote:
Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

But you can get really mad if you don't win. It should be just a Kaiju Maker. I think it is fun enough.

Contests are fun :c
Back to top Go down
kamoebas

kamoebas

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:42 am

Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

But some people can take it really seriously and can get very mad.
Back to top Go down
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:55 pm

kamoebas wrote:
Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Ngmastah wrote:
kamoebas wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

But some people can take it really seriously and can get very mad.

Yeah what are they gonna do shoot up the place? XD
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:22 am

what can they do bite are knee caps
Back to top Go down
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

biollante clone wrote:
what can they do bite are knee caps

I'm glad you agree with me here.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:13 am

A 'lil off topic arn't we the reason I made it a Kaiju maker is because Im backed up on enemies for Lightspeed for the Next series and with me having to go to Austrailia I need help Very Happy thats why.
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
A 'lil off topic arn't we the reason I made it a Kaiju maker is because Im backed up on enemies for Lightspeed for the Next series and with me having to go to Austrailia I need help Very Happy thats why.

Nah, this isn't exactly off topic, its still on the ordinary basis of the thread. Like atleast we aren't saying useless crap like "OMGZZZZZ APPULSAUCES N CRAP" Oh, by the way could you settle this little feud for us?
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 am

Ngmastah wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

Nah, this isn't exactly off topic, its still on the ordinary basis of the thread. Like atleast we aren't saying useless crap like "OMGZZZZZ APPULSAUCES N CRAP" Oh, by the way could you settle this little feud for us?

And that is what?why I turned it into a maker instead of a contest?

Well Im using some of he Monsters like and some will not get in Lightspeed because they're is a Kaijuverse section in the forums...
Back to top Go down
Ngmastah

Ngmastah

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 am

Lightspeed wrote:
Ngmastah wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:

And that is what?why I turned it into a maker instead of a contest?

Well Im using some of he Monsters like and some will not get in Lightspeed because they're is a Kaijuverse section in the forums...

>:c
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Okay.....

Well Im up for 6 more monsters, for Im using them and another series will not happen for another year or so... if you want your Kaiju in the lightspeed:Series of extintion you might wanna hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker   Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical Lightspeed Kaiju maker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2