Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New and Improved Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

The New and Improved Rules! Empty
PostSubject: The New and Improved Rules!   The New and Improved Rules! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:58 am

Okay the other rules are long and nave no meaning to click on every single Link, so I'm shortening the Rules.

lets start off with the really Important rules that MUST be followed:

Spam and Flame Wars: This is the biggest rule here, Do Not post spam or spam threads, its okay to post funny comments here and there that have nothing to do with the thread but if you do it on a countless term you will get Banned or recive a Warning from neither a Admin or Moderator.As for Flame Wars, there are no need for these, we have a debate sub-forum, there is where we argue and debate/versus forum, but Flaming and Flame wars are not aloud.

Abusive to others: We the Forum Community will not tollerate this, if you are abusive to others you will mostly be banned if the affence is serious, but if not you will get a Warning by Admin or Moderator.

Sexual remark: Sorry but we aren't allowed much "sexual things" here...So please don't post Nudity, Hentai, or anything sexual....(I mean (If Guy) he can only be in Boxers if he is nude, he is not allowed to show his Male Parts, and (if She) she has to at least have a bikini (Bra and Panties), if she shows her female parts then it is not allowed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on to the Minor rules:

Slang: Some forums get so mad when you use slang like LOL, BRB, G2G, ect, but we accept it so its okay to do this: Hey guys I lol'ed at what my teacher did this morning but I G2G, this is okay just don't make SPAM with it.

Double Posting: Allowed.

Swears: These aren't Bad on this forum, like #!@$, S***, crap, damn, P***, ass, ect. are aloud.But words like the "N" word and the "C" word and a few others would apply to the major big Abusive rule.

Advertizing:This is okay, like if you want to advertize for a forum make a thread about the forum and the Link, but if your going to advertize for a couch, please don't.

Religion:Please if you have your own religion and you want to talk about it please don't go and do this: "God is like Soooo real and anybody who doesn't believe him will certainly go to Hell". please don't do this because it will most likely start a Religious war and we don't need those, but if you just go like this: "God will allow anyone with a different religion to go to heaven and do as they please" then Religion is allowed Smile.

And Now these are the ruules, I've managed to tame them up into one thread XD

Last edited by Lightspeed on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

The New and Improved Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Mod and Super Mech rules   The New and Improved Rules! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 am

Okay, I've also made the Mod/super mod rules for helping the Mod's:

Deleting Messages: If trying to delete a post, please don't use the Edit, and say DELETED! cause it might make the member think that you made a mistake, and he may start a Flame war. But if you click on the button with the X(it stands for Delete) click that one instead and it will leave no trace of the post.

Editing messages: You can Edit the Members post if one word is bad(if you notice) then just Edit and make it Good, It don't want Guests think this is a weak Forum.

Banning: Banning is only allowed if you ask me then I will deside if that member deserves it or just a minor punnishment.

Your Punishments: So what if your a Mod or Super Mech I don't care you still get punished for it by losing your modsminship/Supermechsminship if you do a bad job at Modding.

And these are the Mod/Super Mech rules.
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com

The New and Improved Rules!
Page 1 of 1