Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamoebas

kamoebas

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 3   Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Togashi looked at what jobs were available. He didn't find any job interesting to him. He got in his car and started driving. But all of a sudden, he saw a bulding that was the G-force base. He always wanted to work at G-force. He walked into the building. "I'm looking for a job." "Well you came to the wrong place." "But I need a job." The person seemed a bit angry. "I'll see what I can do." Togashi hoped that he could get a job here. He got a call on his cellphone. "Hello." "Hey Togashi." He remebered this voice. It was his sister, Miki Saegusa. "Hey sis." "Are you happy with your job?" "I'm actually looking for one." "You still didn't get a job for five years?" "I got fired from my old one. I am getting a new one." "Okay. I'm about move anyway. What is your job." Togashi went silent. He knew his sister wouldn't like him getting a job at G-force. He made up something. "I'm going to be a... Archeolegest!" "I see. Well bye." He couldn't keep this secret for long. Miki was going to move. He had to find a way to keep the secret.
Back to top Go down

Mothra vs. Bagan Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightspeed Forums :: Off Topic :: Fan Writings-
Jump to: