Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightspeed:the beginning of a hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

Lightspeed:the beginning of a hero Empty
PostSubject: Lightspeed:the beginning of a hero   Lightspeed:the beginning of a hero Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Well,Im working on a new novel(Im postponing the Godzilla one for later)this one going to be about the beginning of Lightspeed that means his enemie is CYGNAS X-1.

there will be 6 main characters meaning main view points so it will start out with one character then after his job is done for that bit I will go to the next character and so on when I need my characters and the 6 Main characters are:

James
Lightspeed
Sargent Bruce
Cynthia
CYGNAS X-1
the Wormerks

This will explain Lightspeed for the Ones who have no clue...

And after each I finish each chapter I will post it....

and questions/Ideas and comments can be posted.

Oh and I will post concept art of some scenes.

Lightspeed

The Beginning of a Hero

CHAPTER 1
"So Srg't,is PROJECT:Lightspeed ready for war?"asked the Commander."Well there are some bugs that might take a week..."replied Sargent "A WEEK!"shouted the Commander,"You have ONE day or I will have your head solder!,DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!""Yes sir I will see what I can do"replied the Sargent"replied Sargent."Now get back to work!"shouted the Commander as he stormed out of the room."Hrmm,I wonder...nah it probally will not happen during the war"thought the sargent.As he went back to work he noticed a fuse in the leg was snapped"Guess I'll do that first"thought Sargent Bruce.

Meanwhile somewhere in the universe A guardian sat,watching as his home was being sucked into a Black Hole then he saw a space craft land on the Star CYGNUS,He prepared to fight until"Wo wo wo hold on there We don't wanna fight all we want is to help,you are the greatest warrior of this Galaxy but we noticed that your home is dying but we can help all we need is your help first"said the Wormerk Commander now what you need to do to save your home is to "defeat the Humans of Planet Earth,make thm bow down to you and let us do the rest then we will get rid of the Black hole,deal?"

As the door got slammed shut, James was off on his way to NY High"well this is the Beginning of the school year better make it a good one"James thought as the Bus drove up to his house as James walked up the steps he seen some of his old classmates he seen his best friend Will,"hey how has the Summer gone for you?"asked James."Great I went to Greece for a month,how bout you?"replied Will,"I got beat up by Jeff---"James paused for a moment remembering the fateful day"and the worst part about it was his girlfriend Cynthia was watching"replied James."Ouch and don't you still have that big crush on her?"asked Will,"Don't remind me I'm hoping since its been I month since it happened,Im hoping they forgot about it alredy because I want to start the year fresh."

Chapter two is on its way but I going as I said.
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com

Lightspeed:the beginning of a hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightspeed Forums :: Off Topic :: Fan Writings-
Jump to: