Lightspeed Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightspeed Forums

Here we talk bout Lightspeed, Godzilla, and other fan kaiju creations from you or anyone else.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horror Classics:All out kill

Go down 
+4
Zilla_rocks90
kamoebas
biollante clone
Lightspeed
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 pm

"the Nanobots in the curcuit are enemies with the Alien race they have told me that Drek and the Alien Queen have began a breed and are now killing others to build an army..."replied Jason
Back to top Go down
https://lightspeed.forumotion.com
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:12 pm

"Very well then." Organus said, speaking an unknown language as the portal opened, thousands of demonic creatures spilling out and bowing to their master Organus.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 pm

"Great job but our work is not done yet for we have a battle that will soon begin and we need to prepare"said Jason X

(now all we need is Thai to return...)
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Organus smiled, finding a female stublling upon them, implanting her with something as she devoured her boyfriend who had found her, running off to eat more humans.
"Soon I shall have my queen." was all Organus said, laughing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:45 pm

"exillent"smile Jason X as Organus and him laughed
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:53 pm

"I hunger..." Organus declared as some demons captured some humans for him to feast upon, and so he did.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Jason X then had spotted the girl Organus had posioned

:"hey Organus what the hell is she doing?"asked Jason X
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 pm

"She is feeding. Soon her human half will completely vanish and only her queen form shall remain." Organus said, cackling as she ate more humans, mutating more and more and gaining red markings all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:05 pm

"Is your queen strounger then the Alien's?"asked Jason X
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:11 pm

"She can only get stronger. The alien queen cannot adapt and become more powerful. Although I have met Dred before..." Organus declared.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:16 pm

"oohh, you friends with the Predalien ?"asked JasonX
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:19 pm

"Not exactly, I was offered an alliance." Organus said.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:23 pm

"Ah, Well we should train these horror's so they can battle the Alien race

(Uhh I think Titano was a Xenomorph)
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 pm

"Right." Organus declared, teaching them all the knowledge he'd ammased about combat.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:48 pm

"Great,The alien Race will be Anialated"laughed Jason

(Okay Im going to Pm titano and Thai....)
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:29 am

It was then that Organus' queen appeared before him, completely transformed and kneeling before him.
"I await your command, my master, my love." She said.
"Rise." Organus commanded, looking to Jason X. "We are all but unstoppable now." he declared.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:57 am

Then the queen ripped her mask off it was Bioclone "hi guys i killed this freak earlier"
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:52 pm

"Hmph, no matter. Now you will die." Organus declared, roaring in another language as demons swarmed all over Bio Clone.
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Bio Clone said some gibberish and the demons came to his aid
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:12 pm

(What the hell?)
Back to top Go down
biollante clone

biollante clone

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:46 pm

(what i do study diffrent languages you know)
Back to top Go down
Zillachary

Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Can I join?I want to be a creature I made for a book.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Admin
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Hey I let Spacebio, use a monster from his dreams...so I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary

Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 pm

A man was fishing in his boat.Suddenly, something hit his boat, knocking him off the boat.The mans screams vanished as something pulled him into the water.Nyiad began ripping him to pieces, devouring him as she went.She took the rest of the mans body to her nest under a bridge near shore, to devour peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Classics:All out kill   Horror Classics:All out kill - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horror Classics:All out kill
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightspeed Forums :: Off Topic :: RPGs-
Jump to: